UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

i need someone to help me to write a third party affidavit.

Customer Question

i need someone to help me to write a third party affidavit. my friend mike called me and ask me to write an affidavit for because i have known him more than 10 years. bellow is what i knew about mike. ------------------------------------------------ my names is john, i have known mike for over 12 year from ghana before coming to live in europe, we are not related. 2 years ago i came in contact with mike at london eye, where he introduce jane to me as his partner. eversince then i do visited mike and jane in their former home before moving to their present home they have been living together for more than 2 years. i was aware that they got married by proxy on january 6th 2011 on absential according to yoruba native law and custom, i could not attend the london ceremony due to my work but when i visited them after their marraige i saw there pictures, mike and jane were happy couple, they love each other.also i have attended many social functions with mike and jane. i could remember some times in september 2009 when jane organice a surprice birthday party for mike which i was at the party in their former home. -------------------------------------------------------------------

please note. am sending it to the home office to support  mike eea2 residence card application. to demonstrate that mike and jane have been living together for mother than 2yrs
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I, YOUR Full NAME and YOUR ADDRESS, do solemnly and sincerely XXXXX XXXXX follows:

1. THAT I personally know [ Mike's full name and address ] (Mike) and have known him for 12 years.

2. THAT I first met Mike at >>>>>>>>>>>> give details of your meeting and how you have kept in touch with him since then

2. THAT what I have deponed to above is true to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.

SWORN this day of 2012 )

by the said your name )

)

BEFORE ME )

)

)

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS )

You will need to go before a Solicitor to finalise the above statutory declaration/affidavit. Please click Accept

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need to talk about mike and his partner jane.
You need to put that part in the declaration yourselfas you have to give full names and addresses for both which you should not disclose here as this is a public website.

Please click Accept for the answer already given
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know how to write u can use xxx for mike and zzz for jane

STATUTORY DECLARATION

1. THAT I personally know [ Mike's full name and address ] (Mike) and have now known him for about12 years.

2. THAT I first came into contact with Mike in Ghana and then met him in London, UK 2 years ago at which time he was with his partner zzz whom he introduced me to.

3. THAT I have regularly kept in touch with xxx and zzz and have visited them at their previous residence (give address) as well as their current residence (give address). I am aware that they got married to each other by proxy on 6th January 2011 in accordance with Yoruba native law and custom.

4. THAT I believe that they are in love with each other.

5. THAT what I have deponed to above is true to the best of my knowledge, information and belief and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835.

SWORN this day of 2012 )

at

by the said your name )

)

BEFORE ME )

)

)

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS )