How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i dont live anymore with my wife , she is a britsh citizen

Resolved Question:

i dont live anymore with my wife , she is a britsh citizen and we have 2 childrens, ineed to apply for a defenitive leave to remain in to uk this month , she refuse to give me her and the children passports , wat i need to do and where i need to go please .
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

I assume you mean you need to apply for indefinite leave to remain. I am afraid you need to be living together with her and she needs to support your application for indefinite leave to remain.

You may apply for leave to remain as a person exercising rights of access to your children if your children live with you and you have a residence order or a certificate from a judge verifying that you will maintain contact with your children.

Hope this helps. Please click Accept

Thank you
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions