INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Ok thanks for your answer. I do appreciate, But I want to be

Ok thanks for your answer. I do appreciate, But I want to be certain about what I am doing. I got convicted in september 2011 and after my sentence, I was considered for automatic deportation. I was studying in the UK before this incident, This is my very first conviction. I am scared I may not be granted visa. I really do want to finish up my studies in the UK as I stopped half way in my degree. Now I am planning on coming back to the UK this year in september if I am given admission to study. Do you think, I will be granted a visa? Please what are my chances? What do I do to see my visa is granted. Some friends told me I have to wait about 10yrs before applying to come back to the Uk. Please I need your strong advise. thank you
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

If you have been deported from the UK, you would have received an automatic 10 year ban. This would mean that any application you make will be refused.

I hope this answers your question. If so,kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

If I have answered your original question, kindly click ACCEPT. If you do not, I do not get credit for my time.

Many thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok. How do I have deportation revoked? There must be a way out of this, Please advise.
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

You will only be able to have the ban revoked by making an application to the UKBA. Any application that you make will have to be after the ten years has lapsed.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please how do I go about making the application to the UKBA to have this ban removed..
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.
Have ten years lapsed?