UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

hi, i am appealing to firt tir tribunal, case is article 8.

Customer Question

hi, i am appealing to firt tir tribunal, case is article 8. i came to uk on student visa in jan 2004 and have extentions till june 2010. my husband and my three kids (ages now 5,3 & 2 born in uk) are my dependants. i apply on article 8 in jan 2011 and therefore we all are overstayers for a period of 6 months because my kids were under interim care order by local authority and there was court proceeedings no the case resolve and all kids returned to my and my husband care in oct 2011 no order
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question.

Please can you state what your question is?

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

actually my article 8 application is refused with a right to appeal.

the home office see no reason for my three children disruption in their education as they states in the reasons of refusal that the children ages are such that they can easily adjust in pakistan with parents help and their are educational establishment in pakistan and they are intending to remove us as a family unit and it is in the childrens best interest to return to their country of origin

what is my case winning chances and how i further claim in my appeal

thankyou

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Basically the home office is saying that they do not want to break up the family so it is easier for them to remove you all together than just the parents and not the children.

What you need to state at your appeal is that the children will not be able to adjust to life in Pakistan and their futures in the UK would be much better. In addition you need to ensure that you mention how difficult it will be for them to adjust to life in Pakistan, if they were be removed to Pakistan.

You need to ensure you provide enough evidence to the tribunal that their removal would have a negative effect on them. You need to summit letters from friends and families in the UK about the effect of your family's removal.

Your chance of success depends on the strength on your documents showing your family's connection to the UK and the negative effect on your family. If you can persuade the judge then you have more chances of success.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly click Accept.

Kind regards,