INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

My Filipino wife has been refused a family visit visa to the

My Filipino wife has been refused a family visit visa to the UK on the grounds she has no money in her accounts and she has little travel other than from the Phillipines to Kuwait.
She was refused in accordance with paragraph 41 (i) and (ii) ofthe HC395 what is my best course of action please.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

I assume you have been given the right of Appeal, if so, I would suggest that you Appeal. The only alternative is to submit a fresh application.

If you have been given the right of Appeal, you can provide additional documents to the Tribunal showing that you will maintain your wife as well as show evidence that your wife intends to return to the Philippines. This could be evidence of title deeds, employment contracts etc..

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,