Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

i will like to get infomation about my refused application

Customer Question

i will like to get infomation about my refused application with my 3kids cos i apply for human right with my 3kids wat can i do and they said i can appel wat can i do
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thanks for your question.

To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-
1. What nationality are the children
2. What is your current immigration status (eg,. Overstayer)
Kind regards.

Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dey are born in uk but am a single mother and there father is from african country and wen we put in the application dey refuse us and my son is going to be 6yrs and the other 1 is going to be 4yrs and the other 1 is 1yr and i have been refuse without appeal wat can i do and wat advice can u give 2me
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.

Does the father have leave to remain in the UK?

Is there any reason why you would fear returning to your home country?

Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nope the father dont leave to remain in uk ,i cant go back to my county cos i left there wen i was 16 ,i went to italy where my parent live so weni came to uk like 6 and half yrs ago dat i was pregnant and my uk visa exper so there is no way i can go back to italy where my parent is and my paper in italy is exper so am stuck here so i dont no any 11 in my county cos my parent and my sibling are in italy wat can i do
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello am really k about the answer if i have seen a britsh dat want to marry me is possible dey can give me live to remain or is not a good idea
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i said if i see a british person dat want to marry me can dey give me a stay i just need help
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!