UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

i got married to illegal pakistani men in uk. we tried to prove

Customer Question

i got married to illegal pakistani men in uk. we tried to prove that our marriage is genuine and we want to live normal life. we been refused 2 courts allready. we send appeal letter to court again and they refuse appeal. our solicitor saying that we need to send fresh application to immigration. my husband became last few weeks really depresed becouse im paying all those money away and he cant work to help me.. other day he threting me that he wants to run away and hide somewhere.. im bit worried what would happen to me and our witneses if he will run away?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question.

What nationality are you?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
lithuanian
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
If he was to run away it would not cause you any problems. You have a right to marry in the UK even if the person who you married is illegal.

You should submit a fresh application to ensure that he has the correct permission to remain in the UK.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly click Accept, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
if i will send fresh application form and he will run somewhere to hide from immigration.. i just think i still will be in trouble left alone..
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
You need him to not run and hide. When you submit your application he will not be able to be detained by the ukba until his application is decided. He does not need to be scared. You should submit the application straight away.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am trying to tell him that everything will be ok. but i want to know just incase to be clear what would happened if he will run away? i need to be secure in all ways.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
If he runs away then it will be difficult for your application to be successful as you need to be residing together. For you personally it will not make much difference.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly click ACCEPT, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how much would cost to have consultation with u? how much would you charge for an hour?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide personal details on this website. You may of course contact customer services to obtain details on how to contact me.

Kind regards,