UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

hello, i caught in Belfast city airport with my step daughter

Customer Question

hello, i caught in Belfast city airport with my step daughter by the immigration with the offense that we are travel to Ireland without proper document of my step daughter because i have Dublin visa and UK visa but my step daughter did not. when the immigration caught us they interrogate me and my step daughter separately and they took me to police custody from there to court and jail for a month and later they deported me back to Nigeria without my step daughter. they said i am assisting illegal immigrant to UK with fake Nigeria passport and that i did not inform them that i have a wife in Dublin that seeking asylum and later i advice my step daughter to come and she is in Nigeria since November 2010 but then my step daughter used to call me in Nigeria but later her two numbers are not going anymore and to locate her is the problem and now her mother want me to provide her daughter back to Nigeria whereas i don't know where about her and we want to withdraw her asylum and want her to come back to Nigeria and continue her education and her life in Nigeria. her mother want her back. please what can we do to get her contact in UK and what can we do to get her back home in Nigeria, and also what can i do to redeem my immigration status in UK since i was deported in November 2010
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

Your case is not simple and you will have to instruct a solicitor specialising in Immigration and Human Rights Law.

the first thing you need to to do is find out whether she is in the UK and if so what her immigration status is. Once you have done this, you will have to make an application of some sort or another.

As she is a minor, she will be interviewed by social services also.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
pls. the answer is not what i want, this man did not no much about imigration law. i want to know how i can see my step daughter back home as her wife want her daughter back home
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.
This is a matter for social services. I am assuming that the UKBA and Social Services deem her to be at risk.

You need to get a lawyer to deal with this for you. It is not simple.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.
I'll opt-out and let someone else take a look.

Good Luck!
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

Do you know where your step daughter is and how old she is?

Thank you