UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

How do I, as an established British Conultantcy go about getting

How do I, as an established British Conultantcy go about getting a "stamp" put onto the passport of an Egyptian national who represents my firm in Egypt and the MENA region in general?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Hi thank you for your question.

Please can you clarify what is the purpose of the stamp?

Please also clarify what you mean you are a British consultancy?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We are an International Recruitment organisation providing skilled and executive applicants for overseas clients.We have made significant progress in MENA where we are currently assisting established UK organisations with their manpower needs there.

We wish to appoint an Egyptian National resident in Cairo to be our MENA representative.This person is already known to us and trustworthy.She has requested from us a contract stating her role within our business in the role of MENA representative and has mentioned that a "stamp" on her passport would assist her greatly should she need to make frequent business related visits to our London . This is my reason for the enquiry.
M M Morrison
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

If her visits to the UK are for reasons connected to her employment then she would need to apply for a business visitor visa. This will allow her to attend meeting etc in the UK.

The requirements for a business visitor visa and documents can be found at the following link:

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,