UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX woud like to ask u my relationship with

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX woud like to ask u my relationship with my wife ends i came to the UK thruogh spouse visa and my visa has been expired what can i do?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Hi thank you for your question.

If your spouse visa has expired then and you wife is not willing to support your application for indefinite leave to remain, then the UKBA will ask you to leave the UK.

Your option other option is to apply for discretionary leave to remain in the UK, only if you can prove that you have strong claim on the basis of Human Rights.

You may also enter into a marriage with an EEA or a British National and extend your stay in the UK thought that avenue.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT, if you do not I will not get credited for my time.

Kind regards,

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Please note with regards to marrying an EEA or a British National, this advise is based on if you are in a genuine relationship with either an EEA or a British National.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Kind regards,