Awan-Legal
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
60469748

Dear Awan Thank you for helping me in the past. On 7th January

Dear Awan
Thank you for helping me in the past. On 7th January 2012, I sent my sworn sponsership letter and photocopies of my recent Passports attested
by a UK Solicitor. I also sent tenen cy agreement with surveyoer's report and projected accounts based on my three months accounts.

My wife faced difficulty to pass her English test therefore I have taXXXXX XXXXX holidays to help her to take her to Lahore where she has joined a language college. She expects to take he test with 2 weeks but the resut may be given to her in 4 weeks after she pass.I can only go back to UK after she finish her examination. She may be able to present all documents I sent her in May 2012 and apply for her indefinite spouse visa. Please advise me if that will be enough what I have done. I am sure any delays due to english test is not her fault. Please advise me if my stay in Pakistan to help her will affect my own residency in UK. residency.

I was in Ukworking as self employed since Sept.2011 till January 2012.

Hope you are all well and doing well.

Mohammad

INC : Hi, my colleague is offline. Can i help?
Hi Mohammad

Thank you for requesting me again. If I am not online at any time, then I will always revert back to you as soon as I am online.

You will need to show that you are self employed at the time you make the application but a holiday is on in the meantime. How long are you staying for? Try to now obtain projected accounts for the three months that you return to the UK and enclose your self assessment tax returns for April 2012 and accounts for 2011/2012 if possible with your application. Explain to the embassy on a cover letter that you are on holiday in Pakistan for a short period but enclose your self assessment etc to April 2012 and projected accounts on return to the UK.

Remember to enclose your bank statements and evidence of contact etc as listed in my previous answers.

Try to make the application before June as you will need a higher salary then due to proposed changes in the rules.

I am well and hope you are too. Good luck with the application.

Kind regards,
Nargis Awan
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience: Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much for your detailed reply to deal with my wife's spouse visa application with indefinite leave to remain in UK. I had projected accounts made by my accountant based on my three months income show I was on £22,000 per annum.

I was in Pakistan since January this year,took my wife and children to Lahore so she could attend the english language course with an institute in Lahore. By the time she finish her couse and she applied for the Citry and Guild test certificate and the team arrived late to take test due to bad weather conditions. Nearly three months passed and now for the last one month she is still waiting for the certificate as her institute assured her that she has passed the test.

Please do confirm if the new income level has been imposed,from which date is to take effect as she may be able to get her certificate in a week and how much income is required minimum for her to apply.

I did not disclose my part time income I had at 5,000 per annum.I will try to get confirmation of that income if my clients agreed to confirm. If income level was not enough I may have to ask my Sons to cosponsor her. Please advise, many thanks

Hi

Thank you for requesting me again. The new income level has not yet come in but my only concern is that your accounts may now be out of date. As above, remember to get new projected accounts. I would also advise to put in the cover letter that you are genuinely going back to your business. Who has looked after it in the meantime? Also, if you have paid taxes on the extra £5000 income then you may rely on this also. The main thing is to show that the income will be available to you and your wife on your return.

I hope that helps!
Awan-Legal, Solicitor