UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert

i am returning to the UK with 3 children after 22 months in

i am returning to the UK with 3 children after 22 months in Australia. I have ILR. Do you think i'll have any issues with immigration? It says ILR can be away for up to 2 years. We own our home in the UK. My children and I have been bonding with my Australian family and looking after my ill parents. My husband stayed in the UK the whole time apart from visiting us Xmas.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

I do not expect you to have any problems returning to the UK on your ILR status as you have not been away for more than 24 months.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
should i bring tax receipts and proof of our house? Anything else that you might suggest should i get challenged? will they ask my husband to join us for an interview?
You may carry a copy of the title of the property and UK tax receipts but I really don't think you will have a problem and your husband will not be interviewed. They may telephone him to verify any information if in doubt.

All the best