How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds husband is a British citizen and I live now in UK since

Customer Question husband is a British citizen and I live now in UK since 9 months under settlement visa(spouse visa)..when can I apply for British citizenship? and is that necessary for my husband to be live me in UK all the times for 3 years? (we are married since 5 years but we was living in Jordan)
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 4 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions