UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

i have been apply for biomatric residence permit on 23 march

i have been apply for biomatric residence permit on 23 march they send me after 4 days with my paper and aproveral later which said to me that you gona recived your biomatic card next 7 to 10 days but i havent recived anything until now, two days before i send the e mail to delivery depotiment and they back to me that this is not delivery issu and your csae worker will contract you.i dont understand why is this ,i am married with british citizen and i got 14 moth old daughter.and i come with married spouse visa two year ,while i was appling i did ask for papper is ok the case worker say its ok.because i been apply for primium service which they broke and now i m so upset what shoud i do.please help me. thanks a lot.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Hi thank you for your question.

In the approval letter you relieved for the UKBA there is usually a number starting with 0300 which asks you to contact them in the case that either your card has not been delivered or if there are mistakes on your biometric residence permit.

You need to contact the UKBA on the number informing them that your card has not been received.

I do not think you should worry too much about this issue, as long as you have a letter from the UKBA stating that your application has been approved, then its all a matter of informing the UKBA that you are still waiting for your biometric card.

I hope I have answered your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear sir, i can not find the 0300 number what you tel us and i did email to the delivery dept.(bcr)the refier to case worker but no one contract me yet i am so disapoint can you tel where should i get the enquari if i want and i paid for premium service but i have not recived that one my visa is expried now and i want to travel but how my gandmum is sick in india.

thanks alot

priti mishra.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Hi there,

You will need to do the following:

If you have not received your permit 10 working days after the date on your letter from us extending your permission to stay in the UK, you should email [email protected]. In your email you should state:

• your full name;
  • your date of birth;
  • your nationality;
  • your passport number;
  • your case reference number;
  • the delivery address for the permit; and
  • a contact telephone number.

If you do not provide all this information, there may be a delay in answering your query.

You can also send this information by post to:

Returns Unit,
PO Box 163,
BS20 1AB

You cannot ask about undelivered permits in person at our public enquiry offices or biometric enrolment centres.

I hope I have answered your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT. If you do not, I do not get credit for my time and the JA site keeps all of your $.

Kind regards,

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi, kindly click ACCEPT for the answer given. If you do not, I will not get paid for my time.

Kind regards