INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

hi there, im a in uk from last 2 years on student visa.ive

hi there,
i'm a in uk from last 2 years on student visa.i've applied for my extension but refused and now i have to go back to india before 29 april 2012 but my girlfriend from romania she also live here and she's ready to marry me.she don't have any job plz tell me if i marry to her in india and i want to come back to uk ,so tell me is it possible,or if i marry her in romania then it's easy.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

It is entirely up to you where to marry. I assume it would be fairly straight forward for your Romanian girlfriend to obtain an Indian Visa or for you to obtain a Romanian Visa now and then travel to Romania, marry and then return to the UK as an EEA Family Member.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If i go to romania for marriage how much time it will take to come back to uk.Because she's not working in uk is there any problem to come back with her to uk.

Technically, if you were to both arrive at the airport with all of your documents, they should not refuse you entry as the family member of an EEA National. Although it is better to make an application. This could take up to 6 months or more.

If she is not working, that will not prevent her from entering the UK.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My last question to you is,how much time it will take after marrige to get all the documents and after marriage i will have to come uk with her or i can come alone to uk.

You can come along with her after your marriage provided you have all the necessary paperwork to show the immigration officer at the port or entry.

Kind regards,