Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I have been away from the UK with my 3 kids and will be returning

Customer Question

I have been away from the UK with my 3 kids and will be returning in august. the total time i will have been away is 22 months. my husband who is not travelling with us as he works all over the world won't be arriving into UK with us. Kids have british passports. Will they revoke my ILR? We own our home in the UK and kids will be applying to got to school.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

I don't think you've view my most recent post (after you relisted it) on your original question.

Please have a look and let me know if you wish for me to request a refund of the deposit for this question.

I have not said that they will revoke your ILR, just that you may face questioning.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Would you like me to request a refund of this second question about the same topic?

Thanks for your accept.

Kind regards.
Tom