INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I am a student and my course is completed. I may get my course

I am a student and my course is completed. I may get my course completion certificate in the 1st week of May, but my visa expiry is on 23rd May. I want to extend my visa by applying for a new course. The reason behind doing this because of the abolishing the PSW. Please reply!
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

There is nothing preventing you from applying for a new Tier 4 Visa provided you have been accepted on a new course and obtained the appropriate CAS Letter.

I would suggest you do this as soon as possible and before your existing visa expires on 23rd May.

To submit a successful application, you must ensure that the course is at the same or a higher level than the course you have just completed.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,