Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

Please give me link and steps on how to see a Judicial Review

Please give me link and steps on how to see a Judicial Review of my case. Thanks. Is there a website I can visit to contact them?

Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
In order to seek a Judicial Review you will need to instruct a solicitor and issue a High Court Petition. This will be very costly but if you have a budget of £10 - £20k then I may be able to direct you to someone who may be able to assist. I repeat however that I think that there is little or no chance of you successfully bringing such proceedings to get a tourist visa to see the Olympics.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please direct me to someone. I want this to be reviewed and ban lifted. It's ok if it's after Olympic or even next year. I wonna get this off the ground.

I would suggest that you contact any of the following firms who are recognised as leading experts in this area - I have also provided the contact recommended by each firm. I'm afraid that I don't have a number to contact at each firm but if you google the firms you should be able to get full details:

(1) Bates, Wells + Braithwaite LLP London - Christopher Randall or Phillip Trott

(2) Bindmans LLP - Alison Stanley

(3)Penningtons Solicitors LLP - Nichola Carter