INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i am a gibraltarian and married a pakistani without knowing that what he wanted was his british passport he has it and he also had british citizenship but has not been to get his passport yet, i think he is getting it in uk. is that possible . name XX XXXX XXXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXXX.

Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

If the person in question has obtained permanent residence under the EU Rules and then subsequently naturalised as a UK Citizen, that person would eventually be able to obtain a UK Passport.

Unfortunately, there is no way that you would be able to check the status of the application unless you were either the Applicant or their Legal Advisor.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,