UK Immigration Law
Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.
I have not been in the UK continuously over the last 10 years.
My current work permit was obtained on the 30/07/2009 and expires on 30/07/2012
the HSMP vis was obtained on 16/08/2007 and expired on 16/08/2009
I am not applying for indefinite leave to remain cause I do not believe I qualify for it.
I have only been working intermittently in the uk .To give you an idea between 2008 and currently I have been in the UK on 13 occasions and on each occasion was working for 3-4 weeks at a time. Between those times I have been working in South Africa. I last worked in the UK for 3 weeks from February 25 2012 to March 16 2012 and prior to that I was in the UK in July/ August 2011. According to the websites Ive visited I cannot qualify for ILR if I have been away from the UK for more than 90 days. Is that correct?
Would you like to see a photocopy of the dates on my passport that I can send to you by e mail after scanning?
Thanks for all that . Please bear with me with respect to the following:
1. I am most definitely totally financially independent.
2. The Company I have been working through still require my services but will be unable to access them when my visa expires.
3.How do I prove that i intend to continue working.
4. the fact of the matter is that i have an excellent job in South Africa and have been doing these locums in the UK on account of the fact that my services were desperately needed.
5. I am happy to continue doing so as at my stage of my career I regard work satisfaction as more important than what i earn and undoubtedly I do enjoy the work environment where I work in the UK.
6. How do I access an Immigration solicitor and what kind of costs will be involved?