UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

i was given 3 fixed penalty points for stopping in a zig zag

Customer Question

i was given 3 fixed penalty points for stopping in a zig zag line....i am due for visa renewal and there is section which says traffic convictions if any....will they refuse me visa because i have 3 points on my license and do i need to mention this in the section where it says any traffic convictions....i got a warning letter from procutar fiscal about 2 years ago for drinking in public and giving wrong details...i was not taken to the court and not convicted......do i need to mention this in the section where it says any criminal offence and will it show up in my details if the home office checks if i have any criminal record.do i have any criminal record???
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 2 years ago.
Which type of visa?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am on tier 2 skilled labour visa and due for extension in UK
Ok, that's what I wanted to know. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. I will Opt Out and transfer it to the UK immigration law forum. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

Were you convicted in a court for the traffic offence? If you were given a fixed penalty notice and 3 points, you do not need to declare on the form. Minor traffic offences are normally ignore by the UKBA.

If you were not taken tyo court or convicted for the drinking in a public place, you do not need to mention it in the form.

Hope this helps. Please click Accept
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was not convicted in court for traffic offence and i got 3 penalty points and £60 pounds fine...i got procutar fiscal warning 2 years ago....when i go for visa renewal will these show up if the home office checks my data???
They should not come up on the checks.

Please click Accept
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was given 3 fixed penalty points and £60 fine for stopping in a zig zag line....i am due for visa renewal and there is section which says traffic convictions if any....will they refuse me visa because i have 3 points on my license and do i need to mention this in the section where it says any traffic convictions....i got a warning letter from procutar fiscal about 2 years ago for drinking in public and giving wrong details...i was not taken to the court and not convicted......do i need to mention this in the section where it says any criminal offence and will it show up in my details if the home office checks if i have any criminal record.do i have any criminal record???

I have already answered your question. Do you still need help?