Awan-Legal
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
60469748

hi Awal, my wife is completing Application to come to UK to

hi Awal, my wife is completing Application to come to UK to live with me after our wedding on 17th jan. Just need to know - Type of Visa - Purpose of application - Type of Application , that she need to choose from the drop down options. She is applying fron Vietnam, Hanoi centre. our opinion is - settlement, settlement and wife from the options on the form. i understand that settlement need to be applied for after 2 yrs been living together in uk. '' You can apply for settlement as a husband, wife or civil partner if:
you have completed a period of 2 years in the UK, with a visa or permission to remain here in this category;'' WE JUST WANT TO KNOW THE CORRECT OPTION TO CHOOSE ON THE FORM. we want to live together in UK. please check the online form and advise us. thanks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 4 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Thank you for requesting me. The online application specifically states I want to: XXXXX XXXXX - I want to settle permanently in the uk not as a citizen.
Awan-Legal : I will complete the rest shortly as my Internet connection is bad. Just bear with me.
Customer:

type of visa - Settlement?

Customer:

Purpose of Application- Settlement ?

Customer:

Type of Application- Wife? just need to know if they are in that order on the application form.