How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i want to know the exact money i need to show. i am a tier

Resolved Question:

i want to know the exact money i need to show. i am a tier 4 general student
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Where are you planning to study? Are you already here and applying for an extension?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am still here, my visa will expire on 21st of june 2012. i am going to admit in BPP university college with the subject of ACCA. my previous Subject was Health and Social Care. I have the progress till December 2011.
I have read the ukba rule which shows the established student does not need to show higher maintenance. am i eligible as a established student?
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
You have an established presence if you have completed a course lasting 6 months or more. If that is the case then you only need to show course fees and two months maintenance at the appropriate rate.
Senior Partner and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions