Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

hi I wish to raise grievance against my manager who has

Customer Question

I wish to raise grievance against my manager who has harassed me on a couple of occasions, excluded me from important meetings, and have put false allegations on me.

We had an HR mediation meeting recently where I raised my grievance. My manager denied all the allegations and said my exclusion from meetings was for the right reasons.

I am angry that I have been called a liar and dishonest person on my face. HR personnel was supportive of her because of obvious reasons.
Both the senior managers are also likely to favour my boss because I have never spoken to them thus far.
I have log of all the events with me. Should this be enough for me to raise and possibly win a grievance?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, which I will gladly help with. Please let me know if this is the first complaint you have initiated against this person?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I haven't raised a written complaint so far. There has been few incidents of misbehaviour happened during the past 9 months, but, i didn't complaint because I wanted to avoid any hassle.

Now, recently, I gave some feedback to my manager who was being a bit forceful with me. She didn't like it and reported to her bosses and HR.

as a result of this, mediation meeting was held between her, myself and HR where I spoke about my grievances as well.

Ofcourse, she openly denied all the allegations and falsely accused me of claiming overtime, and breaking company policy.

HR sided with her because they have to protect the company, her bosses only know her side of the story and seem to think I am the guilty party who is misbehaving with her manager.

All this is forcing me to take some action. My manager has harassed me on 2 occasions, threaten me that she will get angry with me if I didn't do her job, and many more similar dialogues.

I am first planning to see my director and show him the log I have been maintaining,and then I may want to file a written complaint.

i do not have witnesses because all the misbehaviour happened in private only.

do you think I can file a successful grievance?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.
And are you asking about the grievance you have already raised rather than a new one?

Also I note you have not accepted previius advice I have given you so would be grateful if you could please do so now, thanks: