Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.

Hi I have appealed and just got a letter saying my appeal is

Hi I have appealed and just got a letter saying my appeal is refused but while that was on I made a fresh application I just want to now now if the out come of my appeal won't affect my new application thanks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 4 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Thanks for coming back to me.
Awan-Legal : Your fresh application is an entirely different matter to your appeal as the fresh application is based on our current evidence and not the circumstances of the appeal. The outcome of an appeal will not therefore affect your fresh application.
Awan-Legal : Thus as long as you meet the 90 day criteria and your degree was within the last 12 months, plus you meet all the requirements then your fresh application should be successful.
Awan-Legal : Good luck with your application and please click accept on my answer, thanks.
Customer: Just to point out my visit has ran out but I have an on going appeal before making my application thanks for quick response
Awan-Legal : That's ok, with a psw visa you can apply out of time but in any event you should be fine as you submitted our fresh application while the appeal was still pending.
Awan-Legal : Hi, Was there anything else? If not, please click accept on my answer, thanks