Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.

WR gd

can i get an appointment to see some one at british embassy to here my case for a visa for australia so can be with family as not standerd case
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 4 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Unfortunately you cannot get an appointment directly with the Embassy. All cases are assessed through paperwork only by way of an application and documents. What are the circumstances of your case?

hi well all my three children moved over to aus 2004 i was to follow since then got divorced from there mum as grow apart in 2008 as stayed look after my mum now im needed over there help with family business my son is helping run with other members fam as lost my motherinlaw in april now fatherinlaw ill with kiddney dialist and hart attack couple weeks go i was told i could get bridge visa when over there in sept till dec as visitin young son 16 mths old and rest family n granchildren pop said id be serported from them and family till all sorted iv sent belonings over then got told at immigration i had do off shore so i came back now iv been told only certain visa can get as i 50 now in jan visa 143 457 173 i waiting on what way pop can do as he unwell been told bout humanitainian one or repatration one but unless pay to start i cant get any imfo and im needed over there but at mo limited fund

Awan-Legal :

Are you trying to get visas to the UK or to Australia? If it is to migrate to Australia, then you will need to re-post this question to Australian immigration lawyers but if it is to the UK, then I can help.

to australia i thought i was ok thank you for trying help