UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert

hello,i savita shetty student of blake hall college applied

hello,i savita shetty student of blake hall college applied for extension further studies for 7 months with my husband dependanton oct 23,2011,result came out with refusalof appeal,the reasons stated by them are. The CAS that you submitted with reference so and so was issued by Blake hall collge. as your CAS does not share that your course represent academic progess,you fail to meet the requirement and no points have been awarded for your CAS. An email was sent to your sponsor on 3 jan 2011 requesting confirmation of your acdemic progress,however the response received did not state that your course represents academic progress. you have submitted a city and guild ESOL certificate in support of your application but did not provide your Notification of Candidate result Certificate which confirmed your individual component results. so i have TOEIC English also, should i submit during my appeal. please advice me. thnks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.
Hello Savita,

Have you been given a right of appeal against the refusal and have you asked your college about your progress of study request received from the UKBA?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i have the right to appeal. no(not asked the progress report from college).but i had already submitted the pgd certificate with the visa extension.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
r u there?????/
Thank you,

As part of your appeal, you should address the points that they have given in the refusal notice i.e. the your college did not confirm to them academic progress and that you did not provide the Notification of Candidate result Certificate.

You should try and obtain a new CAS which shows your academic progress as well.

You should have submitted your TOIEC with your original application. Anyway, you should submit it now with the appeal form.

All the best. Please click on Accept
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks for for the reply.. they also mentioned that in ESOL city and guild in Written test i got 11 passing marks is 12. so please advise me can i submit TOEIC certificate in the appeal
You have no option but to send the TOEIC certificate with your appeal, they may consider it if you are lucky.

All the best
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
as i complete pgd course NQ level 7,still i need TOEIC certificate to submit,as my college said no need of TOEIC certificate
Then your college should indicate on the CAS that you are proficient in English and have completed a course equivalent to a UK bachelors degree in the UK.

I would also submit the TOEIC as further proof that you are proficient in English.

I will not close this question as your query has been answered.