UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

i enter uk on student visa, after three years rejected because

Customer Question

i enter uk on student visa, after three years rejected because of incomplete documents. since june 2010 i am living in uk and working in company on managerial post. my company did not know that my visa run out. but they are willing to give me work permit. may i know is this going to work for me, do i need to go back or i can apply from here for work permit. my company is fully suporting me for work permit because i worked very hard for the comany. i donot want to go back please advise what will be possible in situation
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

You can apply from the UK but clearly they will know you are an over stayer and you risk arrest.

But yes you can apply for a work visa from the UK.

I would suggest you use an agent or organisation to apply for the visa for you. Therefore they can deal with all the paperwork to give your chances the best success in the application.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
if my compny give me documents to apply for work permit although they donot know my visa is run out already. in this situation is there any chance i can keep my job and apply for the work permit while living in this country. i want to know full details of my chances here.

Your employer is breaking the law as they should have a copy of your passport on file so would know the visa has expired.

Legally you can not keep your job while you apply.

Your chances are good if you can show that you can support yourself, you have stable employment and you have secured a life for yourself in the UK.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
i have enough money to survive and support my self. how can i show this i secured life in uk please explain more for me
I am sorry you are clearly not going to accept as you keep relisting the question. I will opt out. Good luck. Bye.