UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert

hi there my daughter is born in uk and is muselim but she got

hi there my daughter is born in uk and is muselim but she got married in pakistan but now has 3 kids under 2 years her husband has had a 6 month visa and now a 2 year visa my daouter is 20 years old and want her hasband to stay here for good but someone told us in order for her to get him here she has to work full time a 40 hour week but this is not possible as she has three kids is she allowed to work part time like 16 hrs and get working tax credit

As long as your daughter can support him without recourse to public funds, he will be fine.

He would need to return to Pakistan and apply for a spouse visa from there. See the maintenance requirements here:

All the best