How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I am Romanian, i gave birth to a child in Uk in

Resolved Question:

Hello, I am Romanian, i gave birth to a child in Uk in Oct 2010 , i am not married and i am not working, how can i climb for a child benefit/support from the state, regarding i applied for NIN and i didn' t get one
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your query.

You need to complete a Child Benefit Claim Form as soon as possible:

The form contains instructions on where to send it after you have completed the form and what to do if you need further assistance.

Good luck and please remember to click on Accept
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions