UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

I am a UK citizen who lives in the US now as a LPR. My wife

I am a UK citizen who lives in the US now as a LPR. My wife has a son previous to knowing me with another man. The father of my step-son, me, my wife and the child all get on very well. He would like to know if we could all live in my native country, the UK. I know as I am a UK citizen that I could live there any time, my wife, I think could also live there as she is the spouse of a UK citizen but where does that leave her son and his father?

Correct, your wife could apply for a spouse visa and your step son could apply for a dependant visa if he is living in the same household as you.

However, I do not see an easy way into the UK for step-son's father other than visa free visits to the UK (assuming he is a US citizen).

Hope this helps