UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert

Hello there, Your answer to my immigration query was indeed

Hello there,

Your answer to my immigration query was indeed helpful. I have now written to the UKBA to ask that the right application be decided upon. At this stage I have nothing to lose and most importantly I believe it's my right to request that th right application be considered regardless of a right to appeal. I intend to involve my MP if UKBA decides to play deaf hear to my request.

I have another question which this time is in relation to my rights with regard to contributions made over the last 6 years and 8 months towards my retirement pension and any tax credit while I was working. My question is: Would I be entitled to any repayment/refund towards this contribution if I decide to permanently leave the UK and move back to my country? Thanks
Thank you.

Yes, involving your MP is a good idea.

You need to consult the people who administer the pension to find out whether you can get a refund of your pension contributions.

As for tax, you may be eligible to claim a tax refund:

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept