INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hi i have been in the uk since 1999 i have apply for assylum

hi i have been in the uk since 1999 i have apply for assylum witch have been refused i did appeal agaisnt but got married to a french girl then got 5years and my then solicitor withdraw the assylum case but sadly got divorce in 2003 after 3years and 2 kids then got involve with another lady a british citizen but we separate after having 1boy but in 2004 met my then with and we've been leaving toghter since and in 2008 we've been in her country in zimbabwe and got married there we've got 1girl of 3yrsbecause she got the indefinit leave to remain in uk i got 2years but when i was about to apply for my indefinit leave to remain i got a letter from the uk border to send them all my document i have done that since it september 2010 since then no news when i call they told me that i cannot get any information because my case is on old legacy im totaly confuse and stress what to do please help
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

INC :

Hi, the first thing you should do is obtain a copy of your file from the UKBA using the Freedom of Information Act. Once you have obtained a copy of your file, you will be able to see exactly what has and has not been done. You would then be in a better position to decide what to do next.

INC :

I hope this answers your quetsion. If so, kindly click accept. If you wish to discuss,please feel free to ask further questions.

INC :

Kind regards,