How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i came 2010 in uk for my studies and i am Bangladeshi.

Customer Question

i came 2010 in uk for my studies and i am Bangladeshi. At the main time i have relation with a girl for more than one years. She is now 17plus and Polish. she is leaving Poland and when she get holiday she comes to meet me. but problem is that my family does not want to keep relation with her . But i told my family i love her . that's why my dad stop to send me money for my studies. After march i going to loss my work permit. So it will be really difficult to survive myself in the UK. I think my life will be ruin if going like this. It's not possible to go back my family. What can i do now??? Can i go to court for my human right. if so what is possibility to get my working right and another problem she is not adult that's why i am in dilemma.
I don't understand
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

If you are on a student visa you an do limited work in the uk up to 20 hours per week.

This means you can work to support yourself while you are doing your job.

If you want to stay in the uk then you must apply for a visa to remain.

The only reason you say you can not go back home is because of your family not sending you money, this is not a reason why you can not return.

You can only not return if your life is going to be at risk

The fact she is living in Poland and not the uk does not help your case. If she was living or had been living in the uk may have been of some assistance.

My view is that you need to apply for a visa to remain in the uk.

However your application can not be based on the fact you can not return home because your family is not sending you money.

Please remember to click accept so that I am credited for my time. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
What else do you need to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
As i do believe i am going to loss my right. We have relationship . We really love each others . your answer not base on human right. Actually you did not evaluate our relationship. That's why i am unhappy.
your answer pursue me to break up my relationship go back my family.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.

Well that is because she is based in Poland.


It is hard to claim a relationship when you are in different countries.


It is only breach of Human Right if you are in a genuine relation (in the same country).


Even then that right is qualified by law - it is not absolute.


So yes I had considered your relationship but it is not your strongest point.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am sorry i am not satisfied. i have so many things to prove . we have mail, message and also picture. i can go to Poland because have so many restriction on my visa.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.

You asked for the legal position and I told you the legal answer based on what you told me.


I am sorry if this is not the answer you want - but I can not just make one up. I have a duty to tell you the truth.


JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
< Previous | Next >
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
  • I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks! Ms. Baker Alfafar, Spain
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie USA
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex Los Angeles, CA
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP Hesperia, CA
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin Kernersville, NC

Meet The Experts:

  • Thomas



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
< Last | Next >
  • Thomas's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • INC's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
  • Clare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years hight street experience
  • A Hayat's Avatar

    A Hayat

    Immigration Solicitor

    Satisfied Customers:

    13 years specialist skill in UK Immigration & Nationality Law
  • Paul Richmond's Avatar

    Paul Richmond


    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
  • Awan-Legal's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.