UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

hi i came 2010 in uk for my studies and i am Bangladeshi.

Customer Question

i came 2010 in uk for my studies and i am Bangladeshi. At the main time i have relation with a girl for more than one years. She is now 17plus and Polish. she is leaving Poland and when she get holiday she comes to meet me. but problem is that my family does not want to keep relation with her . But i told my family i love her . that's why my dad stop to send me money for my studies. After march i going to loss my work permit. So it will be really difficult to survive myself in the UK. I think my life will be ruin if going like this. It's not possible to go back my family. What can i do now??? Can i go to court for my human right. if so what is possibility to get my working right and another problem she is not adult that's why i am in dilemma.
I don't understand
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

If you are on a student visa you an do limited work in the uk up to 20 hours per week.

This means you can work to support yourself while you are doing your job.

If you want to stay in the uk then you must apply for a visa to remain.

The only reason you say you can not go back home is because of your family not sending you money, this is not a reason why you can not return.

You can only not return if your life is going to be at risk

The fact she is living in Poland and not the uk does not help your case. If she was living or had been living in the uk may have been of some assistance.

My view is that you need to apply for a visa to remain in the uk.

However your application can not be based on the fact you can not return home because your family is not sending you money.

Please remember to click accept so that I am credited for my time. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
What else do you need to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
As i do believe i am going to loss my right. We have relationship . We really love each others . your answer not base on human right. Actually you did not evaluate our relationship. That's why i am unhappy.
your answer pursue me to break up my relationship go back my family.

Well that is because she is based in Poland.

It is hard to claim a relationship when you are in different countries.

It is only breach of Human Right if you are in a genuine relation (in the same country).

Even then that right is qualified by law - it is not absolute.

So yes I had considered your relationship but it is not your strongest point.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am sorry i am not satisfied. i have so many things to prove . we have mail, message and also picture. i can go to Poland because have so many restriction on my visa.

You asked for the legal position and I told you the legal answer based on what you told me.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want - but I can not just make one up. I have a duty to tell you the truth.