How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are based in Jersey channel Islands but are looking to rent

This answer was rated:

We are based in Jersey channel Islands but are looking to rent a long term villa for approx one year in Cap Martin south of France. Are there any implications ie do we need a residents permit etc?

What passports do you hold?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, Jersey Channel Islands EU passport.
Thank you,

You do not require any residence permits for France in that case. I am assuming that you will not be working in the south of France.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you