How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33902
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can my vietnamese girl friend get a varified copy of her

Resolved Question:

how can my vietnamese girl friend get a varified copy of her deceased husbands death certificate
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
I am afraid that she will either have to go there herself to get them or arrange for a friend or agent in Vietnam to acquire a further copy - she cannot obtain them from outside of the country.
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions