Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience

SO i gave her money to get a flight and so on with some of

SO i gave her money to get a flight and so on with some of her friends rang me make it real.
It looks like i have been cond?
SO I ring the police tomorrow do you think i have got a case, with 99 emails in 3 months!
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Have you ever met her in person?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No i met her on a dating web site in July,She said she working away and so in a month she replied again then we were talking every day, then at the last 2 weeks she had money problems at work, Then her business partners in London were ringing me and saying she has some money in a business in the uk and they set up some saving accounts under my name and a application loan. i have cancelled them when they wrote to me to comfirm it was correct. And now a american ringing me, telling me what to do to help her to get a visa. He said he works for the british embassy,in Whastington DC. I rang him back on his mobile last night, he was saying give her £3000 to look better for her application?
I am a Mug!
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
I am afraid that such Romance Scams are not unusual - and you can find some suggestions for reporting it here
It is unlikely that you will be able to trace the money I am afraid