How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1987
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i me married to british wife from2003 igot 3 years visa if

Customer Question

i me married to british wife from2003 igot 3 years visa if i can replay for british passport naturalisation
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
thanks for your question. You say you have a 3 year visa. When did you enter the Uk. How long have you been here? Do you have unlimited leave to remain? IF not what is your current status?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions