John Knox
John Knox, Solicitor
Experience:  solicitor with 8 years experience
39276719

hello sir, i want to know what documnets reuired for spuse

Customer Question

hello sir, i want to know what documnets reuired for spuse visa for the people who r working here under PBS tier 2 skilled worker.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
Hi

Could you explain your situation a little more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i m waiting for my answer sir
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
OK.

The spouse will need her passport and marriage certificate, including a certified English translation.

She will also need to demonstrate all relevant details of her husband, the migrant worker:

1. Evidence of where he is living in the UK - tenancy agreement, utility bills etc;
2. Evidence of his work - employment contract/letter from employer;
3. His passport.
John Knox, Solicitor
Experience: solicitor with 8 years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can u tell me about bank statement that shell the statement need for last 3 month or last 90 days.if my sponsor give me a letter of accommodate and maintenance for my spouse and children.will that be excepted?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks for advice my other question is if my employer give me a letter of accommodate and maintenance for my spouse and my child so there is any need to show my bank statement,if need so shell it be for 90 days or 3 month and how much in my accout. thanks
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
Yes, if you have a letter from the sponsor, your employer, confirming they will provide accommodation and maintenance for your wife and child, that will suffice and there is no need to send evidence of your own accounts or earnings.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
sir i asked to u if i need to show my bank statemnet balance so wiould it be one perticular ammount in my accout and would it be for 90 days or 3month proir before the application.there is any need to show salery slips.i deposit perticular ammount in another bank not in my salery account.thanks
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
You would not need to show your bank statements or balance if you have a letter from the sponsor confirming accommodation and maintenance for your wife and child.

If you do not have that, then you would need three months statements showing funds which have been there for the entire three months. No need to show pay slips or that account although if you do then it will all help your application.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
can u tell me what is the visa fee per head for spouse and child.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how much is the fee per head for spouse and child
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how many funds require in bank account per head spouse and chld and what is the visa fee if we apply visa in india.thanks
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
Hello again

The visa fee for your spouse and child will be £400 each.

As for funds required for your spouse and for your child, they will be £533 for each dependant.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
in these three month period can we made any transection from the account.what is the meaning that funds covering 3 month ending no more them one month
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
after how many days of the bank statement we can submit the visa application.in three month statement can we make transections.
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
after bank statement we can submit the visa application.In three month statement can we make transections.?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i asked u sir when i get bank statement of 3 month can i submit spouse visa application after one month or i have to submit visa app.straight way after get 3 month bank statement.thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks for reply sir,shell i need contract letter from my employer as well with maintenence and accommodation letter and what my employer will be mention in the letter of maintenance and accommodation letter.thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks for reply sir,please answer this last question sir. shell i need contract letter from my employer as well with maintenence and accommodation letter and what my employer will be mention in the letter of maintenance and accommodation letter.thanks
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!