How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my fioncee lives in belarus she has a 320(7b) with a ten year

Customer Question

my fioncee lives in belarus she has a 320(7b) with a ten year ban from uk if we marry in belarus can she return to uk with me
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.


She has been given a ban and would still need a visa to enter the uk.

As such she can not apply for a visa until her ban expires.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for but based on what you have said, it is the legal position.

Please remember to click accept, thank you,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions