John Knox
John Knox, Solicitor
Experience:  solicitor with 8 years experience
39276719

Hi there,Iam Palastinian Refugee holders of Palsatinian

Customer Question

Hi there,

Iam Palastinian Refugee holders of Palsatinian travel documents issued from lebanon with my wife and kid , currently we are living in Singapore.

Currently we have a valid enrty visa to UK , and we intend to apply for Asylum seeking in UK for the following reasons:

1) am palastinian desendandnt , my father was displaced from 1948 territories which is now known as Israel , i cannot go back to my country of origin .
2) I donot want to live in Lebanon which is not my home country , wherby i cannot practice my basic rights
3) my Baby is 2 years old and he has the right to have a nationality and currently he has no country , he is a refugee.
3) Am afraid going back to lebanon, as last time i was there i was expressing my opinion about the syrian authorities and the torture they do to thier people, i was later got followed on the road by pro Syrians armed , i was dragged out of my car beaten, and threatend to kill my wife and son in case i was heard talking about such crimes of the syrian regimes , i didnt report it to police coz as everyone knows , Lebanon now is ruled by pro syrian government and pro Syrian Hizbo Allah is ruling the country , if i report it am afraid the problem will be worse .

I need to know how can i claim Asylum in Uk , and what possibilities do i have for the sucess and what is the procedure, noting that i have a valid visa entry to Uk along with my wife and kid.

Regards,
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
Hello

What kind of visa are you, your wife and kid entering the UK with please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi

We are entering with general visitor visa , entry valid to stay in uk for 6 months. Regards
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi

Being palastIan refugee ( stateless) in Lebanon will it be enough for uk government to offer me protection ad my land and home was given to Israel in 1948 by the British mandate and we were forced to leave Palestine and seek refugee I'm Lebanon.
In Lebanon we r given by UNHCR refugee status but we cannot work , we cannot own a home or a car and our children cannot Have the right of having a nationality .

I live in Dubai for 8 years and now u Wang to return they have stopped all visas to palastinian , so how ami supposed to work and live.

Hiw about if me and family arrive uk , shall w claim asylum in airport? Or j follow the adress u have given?
Will theyvput us in prison or detention center? Or we will be okay co we came lawfully to uk with valid visa?

If I have mo means of support for house will we be provided?

Regards
Expert:  John Knox replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!