Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

How to find a college is highly trusted we are planning

How to find a college is highly trusted?

we are planning for my wife to get the PSW visa, she finished her pg diploma from reputatred college and would like to do dissertation from the Highly trusted schools(HTS) to gett MBA and then PSW visa.

I am very much concerned about the HTS in this strict immigration time. majority of A grade and B grades colleges are closing down. So I would like to know where I can find the college is highly trusted school to get the MBA before joining or paying .

Your answer is highly appriciated.

Many thanks

Reddy
Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your question.

All you can do is cross reference the college’s on the list on the attached link with those colleges in the area(s) where your wife would be able to study.:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation

It is updated frequently, the above list (you will see) has been updated on 4th October 2011.

Regrettably. There is not search engine facility which permits you to enter your location and then receive a list of highly trusted colleges so I’m afraid the only way is by doing the legwork yourself.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept.

Kind regards,

Tom