How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question

Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13322
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello Senior Partner, thanks for your expert advice in guiding

Customer Question

Hello Senior Partner, thanks for your expert advice in guiding me through my application from outside the UK which was successful.
The slight issue I have now is that every time I travel abroad and get back to Heathrow, which is about 5 times since January, I am stopped and subjected to intense interrogation just because I have been refused a visa before. It takes at least 30mins and each Border officer needs clearance from a Supervisor before they let me through. It is so embarrassing! A couple of them said I should write to the HO to get the note on my file removed otherwise it will happen every time I travel.
Please advise me on how to remove this note on my file to stop this from happening again.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Hello I am pleased to hear you were successful. It must be very annoying to be stopped all the time. In the first instance I can only suggest that I can only suggest you follow the advice of the immigration control officers and write to UKBA with details of your passport number and case reference and ask them to remove the flag from your file because it is causing you an issue and wasting immigration officers time. If you do not get a satisfactory response then probably the best recourse is to go to your local MP and ask then to raise the issue with the home Office. You can write to your MP or visit their surgery and explain the problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your advice.

Would you advice me to get a lawyer like yourself to write to them on my behalf rather than me taking them on myself? May be using a precedent here and there could add more weight and urgency to it I would imagine Sir.
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
If you are happy to spend the money it would not do any harm to have a solicitor write on your behalf as it adds some weight but to be honest it should not be necessary it is an administrative issue
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Satisfied Customers: 13322
Experience: Solicitor
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Sir,

Would you be kind enough to write to the HO on my behalf to deal with this matter for me?

If yes, then please send me an email to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX or XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX with all the details you would need and an invoice for your cost with your bank details.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
I am not able to do this I am afraid, experts are not allowed to deal other than through the site and as you will see your email address has been blanked out for this very reason by the admin systems.

you can find a list of leading immigration law firms here if it helps. But check their prices carefully the big city ones are very expensive:

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
< Previous | Next >
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
  • I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks! Ms. Baker Alfafar, Spain
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie USA
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex Los Angeles, CA
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP Hesperia, CA
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin Kernersville, NC

Meet The Experts:

  • Thomas



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
< Last | Next >
  • Thomas's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • INC's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
  • A Hayat's Avatar

    A Hayat

    Immigration Solicitor

    Satisfied Customers:

    13 years specialist skill in UK Immigration & Nationality Law
  • Paul Richmond's Avatar

    Paul Richmond


    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
  • Awan-Legal's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
  • John Knox's Avatar

    John Knox


    Satisfied Customers:

    solicitor with 8 years experience