How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Smith Your Own Question
Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith, Daniel Smith
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4035
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Daniel Smith is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know of someone intending to enter into a sham marriage.

Customer Question

I know of someone intending to enter into a sham marriage. Am I breaking the law if I don't report him?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Daniel Smith replied 5 years ago.
There is no obligation to report a crime, and/or a sham marriage! You might choose to do so as a good citizen, but you commit no crime by burying your head and taking no action.

Please press accept.


Related UK Immigration Law Questions