Awan-Legal
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
60469748

Sir, as my be now, can i re submit fresh application to british

Customer Question

Sir, as my be now, can i re submit fresh application to british High Commission, Nigeria?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 5 years ago.

Awan-Legal :

Hi

Awan-Legal :

Which type of application do you wish to apply for at the British High Commission, Nigeria?

Awan-Legal :

The answer depends on your immigration history so I will require more detailed information about this. Which application did you previously submit and what basis was it refused on? (I am assuming you were previously unsuccessful in an applicationas you wish to make a fresh application).

Awan-Legal :

Please click accept on the question so that I may consider this fully with you and answer thoroughly within the same price. You may also ask any follow up questions accordingly. Thanks.

Customer:

hello ma

Customer:

i got five year british visa before i got problem in uk and i was deported last year november

Customer:

and the officer that follow us from immigration detention camp and the immigration at immigration office said i can re apply

Customer:

after i reach nigeria

Customer:

hello

Customer:

and i want to know if i can re appply for my visa because they wrote something on top of the visa with pen

Customer:

and since i was deported i dont know if i can still re apply

Thank you for the accept.

I have a few more questions so that I can advise more fully.

Which visa did you have for five years? On what basis were you deported? (Was it definitely a deportation order or was it a removal? as there is a difference)

Also, in which category do you now intend to apply?

Do you have family in the UK?

Kind regards,

Awan Legal