CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.

Indian Hindu Couple who were married in Kolkata India in October

Indian Hindu Couple who were married in Kolkata India in October 2009 and living in ABu DHabi, are seeking to get divorced. Wife is on husband's sponsorship. Petition is not yet filed. Wife walked out of husband's house and is living with her parents who are living in Abu Dhabi. Wife has secured admission in a Collegein UK for higher studies and has obtained UK Visa (without obtaining an NOC from husband). Wife will be leaving UAE in a week. Husband wants legal advise to get a divorce in UAE before she leaves for UK. PLease advise.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 5 years ago.
It seems like you need advice from a specialist in UAE law rather than UK law. You may be better off seeking advice from a local solicitor. If you need advice on divorce under UK law then please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I need advice from specialist in UAE law and Indian Law. Please guide me to such a specialist.
I can't do that I'm afraid as I am not familiar with any solicitors in UAE.

You will need to contact your local law society or use the internet to find a solicitors firm specialising in family law close to where you live.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WIll I get a refund?
You haven't been charged as I haven't 'answered' your question and you haven't accepted.