CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.

My father has a British passport from Colony of Aden. and its

Customer Question

My father has a British passport from Colony of Aden. and it's stamped cancelled by the Yemeni home office. Can my father and his family -children and wife- get a new British passport now? or is there any way to make that happen? Now we hold citizen of Yemen.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 5 years ago.
It doesn't sound like you would have any entitlement to British Citizenship given that your father had his entitlement cancelled however if you want to be sure, you can make an application to the Home Office for confirmation of whether you have any entitlement. If they confirm you have then you can apply for British passports. If they don't then unfortunately you won't be able to. Use the form below and send as much information and evidence as you have.

Best of luck,