UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

After winning appeal against a decision to refuse an entry

After winning an appeal against a decision to refuse an entry clearance, the clearance officer refused again on different grounds. this time financial. the quote from the refusal letter: "The Decision You were previously refused entry clearance in January of this year. You appealed against this decision and the judge ruled that whilst part of the decision to refuse was not in accordance with the law, that the application should be remitted for reconsideration by an entry clearance officer. I have now reviewed the immigration judge’s decision and the additional grounds of appeal supplied and conclude that on the balance of probabilities it is your intention to live as a married couple in the UK, and that the circumstances of application do not warrant refusal under paragraph 320 (11). However I am still not satisfied from the information supplied that you meet all the requirements of paragraph 290 of the immigration rules (the rules relevant at the time of application). I accept that you are currently employed as a Chef and receive an income of roughly 9,000 ILS (approx £1,500 GBP) per month however this employment will obviously cease were you to settle in the United Kingdom and you have not supplied any evidence that you have undertaken any research into positions of employment that may be available in the UK. As a result from your current circumstances it is not certain that will be engaged in employment upon arrival in the United Kingdom" I would like to know what kind of evidence do I need to provide, i have been searching for jobs but because I cant really say when I will be in UK, no one can secure a job for me in this situation, although there are plenty of jobs in my profession all year around
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

What is your question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I would like to know, do we have a way beside appealing again to get reunited.
Is the clearance officer breaking any basic human rights by not allowing us to live together?

I am an Israeli citizen, my wife Linda is British
and we are married since April this year (after being in a relationship for 2 years)

What is the route we should take?
You can seek to have the decision Judicially Reviewed.

This is where the Courts examine the legality and reasonableness of the decision.

The Court can affirm, quash or change the decision and take into consideration Human Rights issues.

But apart from appealing, you can apply for Judicial Review.

Please remember to click accept, thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Just last detail, How and through what body do I apply for the Judicial Review?
You need a Solicitor.

The Solicitor will know procedures and rules for Judicial Review.

There is a certain process to follow including pre-action letters.