UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

Hi Im waiting on my court date for my judicial review on my

Customer Question

Hi Im waiting on my court date for my judicial review on my legal stay based on my human rights because I have previously overstayed for 5 years and decided to hand myself in because of limits of living underground. I payed my taxes took myself to school and i am currently doing a degree while I wait. I've been waiting for a year and a few months but I have this good idea that could potentially make me a few millions, boost the community and provide a few jobs for people. What do I do, do it and get caught later because I will eventually than explain what good I’ve done or sit on it.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

I am not exactly sure what your question is?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Will me proceeding with my venture work against me or will it help me in getting my legal stay as I will showing good “citizenship”
Judicial review is only deciding whether the decision was legal and reasonable at the time.

The court will have limited ability to review your circumstances now.

But it certainly will not go against you starting a business.

Please be kind enough to click accept, thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
As we speak right now Im in a process of eventing a charity app which raise a substantial amount of money for the charities in the UK at the same time i’m developing my own personal app which will hopefully pay off but I report every week and Im not allowed to work until my decision is made. I have pitched my ideas to one of the most successful app developing company and they want to work with me and launch my ideas. What do I do, carry on working with them and raise the charity funds or wait.
I am happy to discuss this if you click accept on the original Post. Thanks.