CharlotteSJ
CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.
32200768

my husband cheating on me even before we got married and now

my husband cheating on me even before we got married and now and then he continued to cheat on me, now i want divorce, unfortunately we donot have kids and we married for 3 years now, he got his ilr 3 months back, will i be able to revoke his ilr?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 5 years ago.
The only way to potentially get his ILR removed from him is if the application was false ie, your relationship was not genuine and subsisting at the time the application was made. You will need to provide an explanation for why you signed the form in agreement that your relationship was continuing. Did he put any pressure on you to sign the form?

All you can do is to write to the Home Office and explain the situation and circumstances. You cannot compel the Home Office to take any action or revoke his ILR. It will be their decision as to what to action they want to take or whether they want to revoke his ILR.

All you can do is to provide them with the information and see what happens. When you write to them, provide them with as much information as you can to help them make their decision.

Thank you for your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I havent find out untill a month back but he was cheating on me when his ilr was in process and i have prove in terms of emails and txt messages from his mobile phone, will they be enough to get his ilr revoked
As I said, there is no defined procedure for getting someone's ILR revoked, all you can do is to provide the Home Office with the information and hope that they decide to take action but it is ultimately up to the Home Office as to whether they decide to revoke his leave or not.